Tuesday, February 28, 2006

INCOMPETENT CHROMOSOME


It is really unfortunate that you guys have to put up with these repulsive pictures. I'm running behind with my assignment. It has to be completed by March the 2nd. So It doesn't look like there are going to be any new posts in the next two days. For the record, I've posted these pics regarding a discussion I had with jennifer(top right). I argued that The Y chromosome is not good at determining our masculinity. In some people it doesn't do a good job. Its gives them the physical characteristics of masculinity and 'forgets' the mental part that completes their gender. One can be 'trapped' in the 'wrong' body. Physically present but mentally absent. That's why some people(below pictures) will resort to extreme measures to regain a sense of normality.
'It takes two to tango' they say. I wish Jennifer was here to argue her point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home